The integrated Project Control System facilitates
project performance accountability. The i-PCS
provides an operational, tactical and high-level view
of all capital projects through an easy to use management
It introduces systematic budgeting aligned with the planning systems, continuous monitoring of project execution and expenditure control in support of full life-cycle asset management.
• Co-ordinated Monitoring of all Projects
• Standardisation of feedback forms
• Timeous identification of project outlies
• Automatic marketing flyer for each project
• Optimised usage of funds
• Facilitates future budgeting
• Co-ordinated development/customization
• Reduced duplication/redundancy of data
Various government and public institutions need a way to monitor and market their performance with regards to the spending of tax payers, national and international donors or any other
source of funding. Further to this the gain by the community where these funds are implemented should be accountable and transparent.